These Terms and Conditions apply to the following:
- The use of the world wide web pages of CT Holdings and Services Limited ("CTHS" or "we") at ("this website and its subdomains");
- The use of the online services of CTHS available from this website and its subdomains (such services each being "Online Services"); and
- The use by CTHS and other third parties of the data collected via this website and its subdomains.
Any use of any part of this website and its subdomains shall constitute your agreement to abide by these Terms and Conditions. You should carefully read these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all or any of these Terms and Conditions, please leave this website or its subdomains immediately and refrain from using any of the online services available from this website and its subdomains.
Any reference in these Terms and Conditions to "Paragraph" shall refer to a paragraph of these Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights: The copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights in information and material on this website and its subdomains are owned by or licensed to CTHS and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You may not copy or republish any such material or information in any manner without the prior written consent of CTHS or its licensor. You may not remove any product identification, copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the information or material contained on this websiteand its subdomains. Any unauthorised downloading, re-transmission or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website and its subdomains may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are expressly reserved by CTHS and its licensors.
- Trade Marks: ‘STAR’, the Star device and certain other names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs used on the pages of this websiteand its subdomains constitute trade names or unregistered trade marks of CTHS . The display of any of the above trade names or trade marks on pages at this website and its subdomains does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All other product or company names, devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this website and its subdomains are the trade marks of the respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and CTHS intends no infringement of such trade marks. The appearance or absence of products, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this website and its subdomains does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by CTHS. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by CTHS.
- Unauthorised Access: Certain web pages on this websiteand its subdomains may require a valid and appropriate digital certificate, password and/or further payment. Any use or attempted use of such web pages without obtaining the required digital certificate, password and/or making the required payment without the prior written permission of CTHS is unlawful and could result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
- Disclaimer: The information, materials, functions and Online Services contained in this website and its subdomains, including text, graphics, links or other items, are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranty or representation (express or implied). To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, CTHS disclaims all warranties, representations, understandings whatsoever, express or implied, specifically including but not limited to warranties of accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer viruses and non-infringement of third parties' rights. Access to this website and its subdomains is permitted on a temporary basis, and CTHS reserves the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on this website and its subdomains without notice. CTHS will not be liable if for any reason this website and its subdomainsis unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Limitation and exclusion of Liability:
- Subject to Paragraph 5.4, CTHS shall not be liable to you or any other party for any liability, loss or damage whatsoever (including any costs and expenses), howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with or arising pursuant to or resulting from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of all or any part of (i) this website and its subdomains, its operation or transmission or otherwise in respect of the use of all or any part of this website and its subdomains, (ii) the Online Services, howsoever (whether or not caused by the negligence of CTHS, its employees, agents, subcontractors or representatives), except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law.
- Without prejudice to Paragraph 5.1, CTHS hereby expressly excludes all liability whatsoever for any:
- indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage;
- direct or indirect loss of profit, turnover, business revenue, contracts, goodwill, reputation, anticipated savings; or
- loss of management time or data, work stoppage, increased costs of working, computer failure or malfunction including, without prejudice to the foregoing, any loss or damage arising from or pursuant to any transmission of any computer virus, worm, Trojan Horse or other contaminant which may arise out of, or in connection with, the use of all or any part of this website and its subdomains or the Online Services, howsoever caused, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and/or CTHS shall have been advised of the possibility of such liability, loss or damage.
- Without prejudice to Paragraphs 5.1 and 5.2, and subject to Paragraph 5.4, the total liability of CTHS arising out of or in connection with this website and its subdomains, the Online Services or otherwise howsoever for any incident or series of incidents (whether or not connected) shall not exceed the sum of £1.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit either party's liability to the other for death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence or that of its employees, agents, sub-contractors or representatives or for breach of any obligations implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979, Section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 or under Part 1 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 which liability shall not be limited.
- Each limitation provided in this Paragraph 5 is to be construed as a separate exclusion or limitation applying and surviving even if, for any reason, one or other of the said provisions is held inapplicable or unreasonable in any circumstance.
- You acknowledge that you have considered this Paragraph 5 and agree that the limitations and exclusions herein are reasonable in all the circumstances.
- Linking: By virtue of hypertext or other computer links you may be able to access other website pages on the internet which are not part of this website and its subdomains. CTHS is not responsible for nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites or home pages which are linked to any part of this websiteand its subdomains. CTHS shall have no liability in respect of material hyperlinked to CTHS web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with applicable laws and regulations as may be from time to time in force. The provision by CTHS of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by CTHS to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by CTHS of the material held there. You are not permitted to frame, page-jack or link to any other page of this website and its subdomains. You are not permitted to use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy this website and its subdomains or the content expressed herein.
- Website Operation: CTHS operates this website and its subdomainsfrom the United Kingdom and makes no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United Kingdom.
- Privacy Notice. CTHS uses data in respect of this website, its subdomains and the Online Services in compliance with its Privacy Notice, published on this website.
- Login Details & Passwords etc: If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password, digital certificate or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. CTHS has the right to disable or restrict access to any user identification code, password or digital certificate, whether chosen by you or allocated by or on behalf of CTHS, at any time, if in CTHS’s opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Amendments: CTHS reserves the right at any time and without notice to change, amend or otherwise vary these Terms and Conditions and the web pages of this websiteand its subdomains. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions each time you visit this website and its subdomains.
- Contacting Us: Our contact details are: CT Holdings and Services, Barrington House, 41-45 Yarm Lane, Stockton on Tees, TS18 3EA
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website and its subdomains.
If you have any questions concerning these Terms and Conditions please write to CTHS at the address set out above.
All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are expressly reserved by CTHS.